Sunday, July 3, 2016

Treat people the way you want to be treated

That is what I took away from today. Forgive the ones who have hurt you. Release the pain and the you will find relief. I have released the pain and forgiven anyone who have ever hurt me. I don't want to stay stuck in a place that is not content for me. I connect with you and I find that you connect with me. I can say I love you and believe that you say you love me. I'm not sure why we are not in a better togetherness state but we are circling the perimeter. We have been doing this for too long in my book but I will not give up. Never give up. I know love will conquer all. I love you and there has to be a solution. You are a smart man, figure this out. Make it work. Do what you do best. Help people who are hurt and lost. For what ever reason, God gave you this task with me. Help me get to you. I need you. I know I'm worth it, I just have to get over this hump. Let's do this. I can do it. I can move forward, I just need some help. I'm not on any drugs other than heart medicine, I have not been smoking anything, or drinking to excess, or anything that is creating a mind altering state. I'm just stuck. So today, I forgive me, I forgive you, and I forgive anyone else who has hurt me with or without my consent. I have been my own worse enemy sometimes. I know we can make this work, somehow, someway, I need you and I am not ashamed to say it. I love you and pray that you can help me. May God bless us and keep us on his radar. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive