Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hope

People of Hope
Luke 1:47
My soul glorifies the Lord and my Spirit rejoices in God my Savior for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant

I pray that I am forgiving of everyone who has done me harm. I don't want to carry the burden of hate. I may not be able to do it quickly, but I want to do it. I want to be mindful of my Lord and Savior. I pray that God will watch over our community. Forgive us for our sins and help us so that we can help ourselves and not hurt ourselves. God, we need a miracle to stop the constant violence against each other. Lord, help us to not see each other as the enemy. We need to see hope. This violence has to stop. We have to ask God for his forgiveness and mercy. We can do better. We will do better. We have to believe that it will get better. I know love can conquer all. We just have to remember that God loves us and we have his forgiveness and mercy, we just have to ask for it. Lord help us to remember to care for one another. See us as people. Worthy of life. We have to respect one another. I love you and know that you have forgiveness in your heart. You will see this crisis through. God loves you, I love you, and the community loves you. We have to be strong. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive