Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Heart Cries because of Your Pain

I don't profess to know what you feel, nor do I think any words that I say will make you feel better. He was more than an assistant, more like a son or brother, I would imagine,  while I didn't know him well, I knew that he was devoted to you and supported your goals for the faith community. His family is blessed to have you and you are blesse to have them. If there is anything at all that I can do for you I am only to ready to do it, anything at all that you need, just ask. You are very special to me. My heart breaks when I know yours is broken. Life is unpredictable. We truly do not know the day or the time. We think we have time and it's truly a myth. Live life now. The heart wants what the heart wants and that's you and me. I will pray for comfort for you tonight.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive