Wednesday, March 18, 2015

these United States of America

Attacks on americans overseas. I'm not surprised. 47 congressmen writing letters to foreign governments to show there is discontent at home and we don't respect him so why should you. I feel their move borders on treason. Infighting with each other is one thing but in foreign countries the usa must stand united. I spent too many years overseas in the navy to know how important it is to show a United front. I worked across from the embassy for 4 years in London. We received a letter bomb. This was the hostage crisis time. Iran and the the Middle East have bee a thorn in many sides. Now it's Syria. Now these idiots have shown weakness. Racism clouded their common sense. No telling how many Americans have now been placed in danger. Netanyahu has to accept the Palenstian state. Now he is triumphant cause he fixed the election.dear God touch his heart to do the right thing. I love you so much. You saved my life. If you never do another thing for me I will love you forever. I am here. I will do whatever you want me to do. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive