Sunday, March 8, 2015

God watches over the Sparrow, So I Know He Watches Me

God saved my life and if the reason is only to be with you then I'll take it. I will love you until the day I die and into eternity. It's you for me. I'm going to work hard on that because that seems to be what God wants me to do. My last reason for saying no was the heart disease. I knew I had it and knew that the women that you loved seemed to leave you early. Your mom and your sister. I knew there was a chance I might leave you early too. I want you you have a wife who can give you a long life. Find someone else. She can't love you more than I love you, but she can maybe stay on this Earth longer. I'm sickly and know it. If I return to work in November, with all the stress on that job it's impossible. I am praying for this workers compensation to take care of it. 

What if a man fell from one of those very tall ladders at work" first tore something in his knee that the surgeon repaired. Said At THAT TIME, I would need a knee replacement BECAUSE of the injury. At the aftermath of the third procedure on this injury the employee has a heart attack. How would you compensate them knowing the stressof the job can kill them. I need to be stress free now and I plan to. I had a supplemental retirement fund that had 16000 in it and I can get that because the CPS is not paying me after this month. But what happens after November? I am the bread winner. What do they do for a man with these types of injuries? Teachers don't think lawyer. I was layered with my fathers will and power of attorney at that time. Then I left for Hawaii for ten days. I don't know if  I told him about the fall at that time or not. I'll have to ask him. I'm so used to taking care of myself, but not anymore. My family has been lovely. The wait on me  at every turn. I love the for it.We were a track e school. I am only asking for what is right. What is mine. What God has for me is for me.

I had a workers compensation claim. I trusted my doctors who obviously don't have any idea about time constrictions when dealing with workers compensation claims. ASK and KNOW TIME LIMIT. 

SEE GOD wants me to trust him. Trusting God in the valley is hard. That's why Jesus cried tears at Getsemenee. This ain't fun and games its for real, it's life. Just think you could have received a call to officiate my funeral this week. God said you didn't need that and neither did I. I know God has plans for us. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive