Sunday, March 1, 2015

John 3:16

I want you to be the lord and savior of my life. I want you lord in my life. I need you lord in my life. I wish you could get some special players like Mia Hamm or the winner of the Illinois volleyball girls high school and middle school to talk to the the girls. Have a wonderful spirit about the league and the competition. Have a ball/ dress up occasion where the girls have hand maid dresses, like the lady who makes the dancers clothes. Every girl have a white gown, they don't have to do the purity abs
Fence or anything like that unless they want to. All white gowns, have a dinner at the end where they get to dress up and be a princess.
 Let them wet somebody encouraging and positive who can offer suggestions and coaches. I love you for doing this.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive