Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Moving Past Your Pain





Luke 4:18-19
   The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to set the oppressed free,
19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”[a]

Good Morning Lord. Thank You for waking me up this morning and giving me an opportunity to spend time with you this morning. Lord, protect and heal My Love. Cover him with your annointing. Give him peace from his pain. Let what needs to pass, pass without further delay. Give him peace and comfort him. Keep him safe Lord. Love him with all of your heart. This is a man who deserves to be loved and comforted. I would love to hold his head on my lap and comfort him. Protect him Lord from any attack of the devil. Satan is busy being distracting. What's he trying to distract us from now? Jesus came to heal the broken hearted. So I know I must be in that group. Heal me Lord. Break the hold that is on me. Keep me safe today Lord and encourage me. Thank You for your blessings Lord.  God you want me to have joy, peace and love.  I want those things in my life too.  I want to share those things with you. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive