Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Coming-Anticipation

Ephesians 6:10-19  10 Finally, let the Lord make you strong. Depend on his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God's armor. Then you can stand firm against the devil's evil plans. 12 Our fight is not against human beings. It is against the rulers, the authorities and the powers of this dark world. It is against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly world.  13 So put on all of God's armor. Evil days will come. But you will be able to stand up to anything. And after you have done everything you can, you will still be standing.  14 So stand firm. Put the belt of truth around your waist. Put the armor of godliness on your chest. 15 Wear on your feet what will prepare you to tell the good news of peace. 16 Also, pick up the shield of faith. With it you can put out all of the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Put on the helmet of salvation. And take the sword of the Holy Spirit. The sword is God's word.  18 At all times, pray by the power of the Spirit. Pray all kinds of prayers. Be watchful, so that you can pray. Always keep on praying for all of God's people.  19 Pray also for me. Pray that when I open my mouth, the right words will be given to me. Then I can be bold as I tell the mystery of the good news. 20 Because of the good news, I am being held by chains as the Lord's messenger. So pray that I will be bold as I preach the good news. That's what I should do. Thank you Lord for loving me. I pray Lord that you walk with me today. I have a lot of things to do and very little time to finish them. ISAT begins tomorrow. Progress reports come out this week. Who's bright idea was it to stress them out with both things in one week. Let your calm spirit wash over the entire school system. Stress will be high, students will be nervous, our jobs and schools will be on the line, we will all need to walk in peace for the next ten days. I know testing places anxiety on the students. Lord help us to help them. Let me be a responsible confident teacher for my students. Let their minds be open and let the answers flow. Let no weapon form against them. Let them have a good night sleep, have a nourishing breakfast, and a clear and focused mind. Let me be calm and patient with ll of my students. Prepare me Lord. Walk ith me, counsel me. Let me guide where needed and back off when I should. I have anxiety about thi yet nd I have grades to enter for progress reports that are going to show poor performance. Will that deflate some of them? I think it will? Will it affect the test, I think so. I can't imagine the reasoning for this. Those that will do well will be rewarded but the ones that struggle, the ones that need the most help and encouragement, will this just reinforce that they can't do it, or will it bring the spirit of challenge and competition. I can do it, I can make it. Some students do have poor grades but test well.Lord it's on my mind. So I ask you to make me stronger, I am reminded that the fight is not mine, it's the Lord. So we will stand firm and stand up to anything. I brought my troubles and cares to you Lord. I seek you, I pray by the Power of the Holy Spirit that nothing will harm us and that we will be successful and victorious. I will continue to pray today, and every day for our continued success. Be Blessed today. Let your blessings bless someone else. I love you and there's not a thing you can do about it. Prepare for battle.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive