Monday, March 19, 2012

Don't Give Up

Hebrews 9:14-15 14 But Christ offered himself to God without any flaw. He did this through the power of the eternal Holy Spirit. So how much more will his blood wash from our minds our feelings of guilt for committing sin! Sin always leads to death. But now we can serve the living God. 15 That's why Christ is the go-between of a new covenant. Now those God calls to himself will receive the eternal gift he promised. They will receive it now that Christ has died to save them. He died to set them free from the sins they committed under the first covenant Lord I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. I will never give up asking for forgiveness as long as I am on this earth. I don't know how to do the things you ask of me Lord. The things that I have to be broken and remade to do. Break me. I know it hurts, but break me. Guide me, yes, I am rebellious, but guide me anyway. Don't ever leave me to fend for myself Lord. Thank you for loving me ad sending your Holy Spitit. I love you Lord. Faith, faith, faith.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive