Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Loss

I know that in order for the greater good of the community we sometimes have to give up something that we want dearly in order for others to grow.I believe I have to let you do what is right for you. Staying where h=you are is the best thing for all those concerned. It looks as if that will be the case and it truly should be. You are a leader for many many people. Without you, where would we be? While I know you won't be there forever, you are a bright shining light for all that has been done and all that needs to be done. The job is not over.. While I don't believe your platform for influencing people to come together to do what is right for those in need.I feel selfish when I write about a relationship for us. Who am I to ask you to chose and why should you? I don't want to be an obstacle for you. If I don't write, they you are not thinking about me and I am not a factor to distract you. I don't want to be a problem for you. I don't want you unhappy and distracted, wondering if you have made the wrong decision. I leave it u to the Lord. I pray that I am made ready for what ever is to come. I pray for hope for an uncertain future. We never know what is going to happen so we must live our lives without a preoccupation on the earthly things and try to stay sensitive to the spiritual realities that will require us to stand before the Son of Man. So I believe we have to live our lives to the best of our abilities and know that we have all been called to sacrifice for the greater good. If giving you up is my sacrifice then so be it. 

Luke 21:34-36 (New International Version, ©2011)

   34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. 35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive