Sunday, April 17, 2011

Damned if you do and damned if you don't

You would think I was making a good decision to step back and not be a factor in your decision making process. There is nothing different in the behavior. God hasn't taught me how to wait forever very well. Instead I am under the impression you think its a bad decision. I'm wrong. I'm double minded-minded, insincere, backstabbing, inconsistent, hurtful, deceptive and manipulative. I have never wanted anything for you but good. I pray for you daily to make the right decisions, to be lead with a strong and fair heart and mind. To stay true to what is right and to reflect and display an image and purpose that is strictly for God. I have no ill will, I only want the best for you. I believe you can land have lead people to become more powerful and decisive in their community. You ahve given people their voice, and shown us that there is power in our voices. I don't know what the best thing is to do but this is one way to release you from some of your stress. I don't want to be a factor in any stress in your life. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive