Monday, January 5, 2009

Vacation is Truly Over

God knows us inside out. As we fellowship with Him we renew our mind and we are able to understand who we are in Christ. As I am renewing my mind and listening closely to and for God's word in my life, I know that the glory of the Lord is within me. Let the glory of the Lord rise. Thank you Lord for your love. I love you.
I was so exhausted today. The children were excited to be back and I was excited to be back as well. The day went well. It was very quick and uneventful. I think they were happy to be back to some structure. 35 days to ISAT and counting.
Your sermon was good. The first unity mass of the of the year and it was a huge success. God stepped in and showed his glory. Give glory to God. It radiates from our very core. God's glory. When we were able to walk and talk with God, we were living the good life. God loves us. God loves us. Aint love grand. Good night my love. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive