Wednesday, January 28, 2009

At Last

In the words of one of my favorite songs. At Last my love has come along. I have a new computer tower.
My laptop was doing crazy things every since I took it to work for the inauguration. That's a whole 'nother story, so don't ask. Best Buy wanted a hundred dollars to babysit it for five days and then return it to me with a hefty repair/update/fix bill attached. I will probably have to do just that one day with it but not today, not now.

So I knew I needed a computer. With the National Boards writing assignments due every week and with you thinking I am holding out, I had to do something. So I went to Circuit City. Thank God they are closing. I purchased a display model tower for just a little over three hundred with tax and a surge protector. Yes, three hundred which I do not have readily available. But I knew if I didn't at least get some kind of message of love and inspiration to you, the next sermon on Sunday would be something coming from the pits of hell and damnation. To save my soul from that type of persecution I decided it was worth the cost to get out of this doghouse. Its really bad when I cant even get a smile out of you.
So now I am computerized again. Able to leap daily blog entry with a single stroke of the keyboard. Fear not, entries are to come.
Be blessed today. Feel better and know that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive