Sunday, January 11, 2009

He First Loved Me

I'm in love with Jesus and He's in love with me.

Daily I will worship thee. He's making intercession for me.

Pray hard for the Middle East.
For God so loved the world. Evil is not acceptable.

"Standing With Confidence" 1 Corinthians 10:11

Satan will rise up to block, detour, and stop what it is that God has called you to.
Bob Marley said "understand evil people do not take a day of so neither can good people"

Doing the right thing and still things can go wrong. Bad things happen to good people. You can have a strategy and a plan the suddenly its all messed up. Life can be challenging, life can be shaky. Life can throw you a left hook you never saw coming. Life can be crazy.
Because life can be so crazy we have to be prepared.

Temptations come to us from everywhere. We have to face the temptation of giving up. Sometimes there is a temptation to stop loving people and to stop caring for people. Some of us have become numb so that we can stop caring about what's going on in the world. Where's the outrage with the killing of our children? There is a temptation to get even. To get back at someone.

For some, you stop giving your best. Stop sending every cute story you found on the Internet. There's a temptation to just be average, instead of being the best you can be. You are in the world but not of the world. Some have a temptation to impress others. Some perpetrate with others that they are something that they are not.

Temptation comes in many shapes and many forms. All of us are vernable to temptation. Pray for us not to give up the will to live. There is a reason we are still here. We all face temptation. No temptation has seized you. Temptation snatches us. If we saw it coming we would have moved. it comes when you don't expect it and takes us by surprise. "Lifejacked"

We don't know every one's circumstances. Be careful not to judge people. Some of us are incarcerated by invisible jails that have seized us. You don't pick what temptations come to you. Somebody else has been through what you are going through. Temptation is common. The enemy tries to make us think we are the only one dealing with what we are going through.

The enemy wants us to be alone and lonely. Nobody else has the marriage, work and ministry problems that I have. But in reality, somebody else has faced the problems that I am going through. There's nothing new under the sun. Somebody else is struggling with what you are struggling with. If you understand that it will stop the feeling of alienation and aloneness that is eating you up. It will take the mystery out of your temptation and attack. If you realize that, then you will realize if they dealt with this, so can I. If God can do it or you then he can do it for me.

What gives us stability in the middle of the hell going on in my life is the fact that God is Faithful.

Everything else is turning and shifting but God is faithful. When you are not faithful,
God is faithful. When everything else is falling apart, you have to know that God is faithful. He's the same yesterday, today and forever. God is faithful.

That's why I praise him. Thank you Lord for being faithful. Faithful. Faithful. Faithful.

When I was acting crazy, you were still faithful. When I wasnt faithful, God was faithful to me. Thank You Lord for your faithfulness. God is faithful. When you've acted like a fool, God is still faithful. Anybody else would have walked out on you but God is still there. What holds you together is that you have a God who is faithful.
You have to have your give up moment. You surrender to God that you know you can't do it. When I raise my hands I show I am giving up to God. I have a faithful God. Don't worry about me. Don't pity me. I have a faithful God.

He will not let you be tested with more than you can bear. He knows what you can handle and what you can't handle. Nothing happens without his permission. If God allows me to go through it then he knows I can handle it. You can handle it.

Something inside me so strong. Don't be fooled by my exterior. There's something inside me that can handle my situation. I've got something in me that can handle this situation. I've got something in me. I can deal with it. God is in control. When you understand that then you can think and know that the thing you think that is killing you, it won't. It Won't.

Give God a praise to know that the stuff in you life is not in control, God is in control. God is faithful. Temptations seize you but god is faithful, he won't let anything come to you that you can't handle. God will provide a way out for you. God has an answer for every question. God has a way out. God knows how to get out of everything.
A true leader doesnt just bring questions but also solutions. Don't get so caught up with the problem that you can't see the solution that God has for you. God knows you can stand up under everything that's coming on you. Stand up.

You cannot win a fight laying down. The church has been laying down for too long. Stand UP! Stand up if you are going to have new birth. Stand up to your problem if you are going to have manifestation. Let the enemy know you are not imtimidated. Stand UP. We don't have time for victims and losers. No pity parties. Stand UP for your victory. The enemy will try to seize me but God is faithful. Everything that I face is a common thing but God is faithful. God will not put anything on me that I can't handle. God will make a way out of no way. I will not lay down, I will not walk out, I will not quit. I will STAND, STAND, STAND. Devil come do what ever you have to do because 2009 is mine. When the wind stops blowing, I will be STANDING! Give God Some Praise Like You have Lost Your mind.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive