Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I thank God

I thank God that we were not hurt during the terrible storm last night.The winds were bad but we didnt have any damage to the house but you knew something was up because it sounded like something I had never heard before.

I thank God for everything that I have been blessed with. I have a grateful heart. Just how can I repay God for his goodness? I lift him up and magnify his name. I give all the glory to God.

Day Two of the saga at school. Things are going well. So far so good. We dont have nearly as many students as we did last year. The people are saying they arent coming back but I have heard that we may have a surge in September. I had one boy tell me he spent his summers at the ARK. I was so proud to know he was making a positive choice. I gave him a present. Praise God.

Three more days of class and then back to normal.

Why tell kids not to go to school? That just seems so stupid.

Good night and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive