Friday, August 22, 2008

Be Still My Heart

Praise God that today is almost over. I have spent this week in sheer and utter heat. The air conditioners are gone and we are sback in our little ovens on the third floor. I was just so nauseated and dizzy, because of the heat. We have to remember to dress appropriately for the weather.

Sometimes we travel the same road and sometimes we are on a different journey all together. We travel together so we can stay together. We stay close to each other, both inwardly and outwardly. We try to walk in love and walk as children of the Light. Bringing down the barriers.: Bring down the barriers and let us see one another and let us respect one another. Let us know that we are blessed to know each other and that we belong here, right now, today. God has blessed us and we have to thank Him for that blessing each and every day. I belong to the household of God and I know that I am blessed. I am blessed and highly favored.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive