Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello

Hello Lord. I can understand why you require a day of rest. A day to keep our mind and thoughts only on you. Going to our house of worship to become renewed and rejuvenated to face this next week. I suppose if we allowed it to happen it would be work, work, work,24/7. I leave my job on Friday exhausted, repair the physical things on Saturday, and prepare the mental things on Sunday so that when Monday rolls around I have the basics that I need to not only survive another week but to be gloriously successful. Believing in a miracle everyday and rejoicing that I am able to conquer the slings and arrows that will not and do not succeed in taking me out this day. This day I am equip with the Word Of God. This day I am prepared with Faith. This day I am an overcomer. Let me prepare for my day in the house of worship.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive