Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Lord's Return

Zechariah 8:14-17New International Version (NIV)

14 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Just as I had determined to bring disaster on you and showed no pity when your ancestors angered me,” says the Lord Almighty, 15 “so now I have determined to do good again to Jerusalem and Judah.Do not be afraid. 16 These are the things you are to do: Speak the truth to each other, and render true and sound judgment in your courts; 17 do not plot evil against each other, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this,” declares the Lord.

Thank You God for your blessings. You have forgiven us and we are grateful. Your mercy shows up in our lives again and again. Today my voice will be loving and kind. I will show myself to be a true disciple of God. discipleship cost and I am willing to pay the price. Guide me Lord to your truths. I pray that today is a special day. Our efforts will come before God mighty and you will reward our Shepard. I pray for peace. We are worthy of "God's blessings. I am worthy of God's blessing. What is for me is for me. Have a blessed day and thank you God for feeding all of these people today. You are a blessing. Have mercy on us, Lord. I love you and I believe that you should show it as well as say. Actions speak louder than words. Be blessed and continue to be a blessing to someone.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive