Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Random Acts Of Kindness

Honesty characterizes my relationship with God. God keeps me seeking integrity in my relationship. Keep me true and safe. What keeps me coming back when I feel it's harder than I can imagine. My faith in a righteous God.
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see
Hebrews11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrew 11:1 nkj
Faith is what keeps me going. I know God is a miracle worker. God has done it in my life. God has been rich in mercy with me. I have to believe that you are not through with me. You and I are my goal. I am lonely and alone. I cannot dwell on my unhappiness. I want to believe that we still have a chance for a future, but it really doesn't seem that way. I'm encouraged and will continue to encourage myself. Be blessed and have a wonderful day. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive