Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Thank God

John 19:11
Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.

Thank you Lord for today. I shall bless your holy name. I have learned that if it walks like a duck, talks, like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck, swims like a duck, then it's probably a duck. Trying to dress up the snake oil seller into someone that might do right is just another sham over the people. It brings down your credibility. He's able to fight his own fight. He won, as he has said. Stop drinking the kook-aid. Life will go on, but I will continue to not trust that man and we don't need to bow down to him and help him destroy us. Let him be purposeful. Let him unite the country. He's yet to actually SAY anything, just tweet. His agenda is different from yours. I trust God. Thank you for today Lord. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive