Friday, November 4, 2016

Rejoice in the Lord

Luke 15:10
In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.

Rejoice, rejoice. Thank you God for today. I have been having dreams that you are in Hawaii, on vacation. I hope if you are that you are relaxing. I dreamed you were at a funeral in shorts and flip flops. Then I dreamed you were on the beach. I don't usually have such vivid dreams. God and my subconscious are speaking to me. I'm just not sure what they are saying. Keep the faith. Stay dedicated to the church and pay tithes. Give of your time, treasures and talents. Keep close to God's word. Be obedient to God's word. Stay with God. Know the difference between God and religion. Keep God in your heart. I love you and pray for you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive