Thursday, June 2, 2016

What Does it take? God's Favor.

Daniel 1:17 
To these four young men God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning. And Daniel could understand visions and dreams of all kinds. 

Dear God, do I have what it takes?  Try not to worry about everything. Find contentment in your daily life. I am working and striving to do my best with what I have to work with. I don't think I am making a big issue out of a minor problem. Today will be a better day for me, I pray. Understanding how to flow with the decisions made will help me stay calm. Your grace is what I need. Thank you for loving me and showing me kindness. Violence is all around us. Lord help us to overcome the obstacles. Teach us your will and your ways. Be blessed today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive