Sunday, June 12, 2016

Peace

I'm concerned when I see you upset. I don't like for you to have so many burdens to carry. I know you are used to it but it is such a very hard job. You are a very strong man, faithful and thoughtful. You carry the weight of the world on your shoulders sometimes. I have hated that I have added to your stress. I pray that God will hear my prayer and help me remove all of the stress, hate, fear, doubt and any other emotion that I am not aware of that might be hindering me. I forgive anyone who has hurt me. I want to be free of hate in my heart. Maybe that is why I have walls blocking my success. I don't want to have fear of letting someone into my heart, I don't want to fear having it broken. I can't write the future, the future is now. None of us knows what tomorrow will bring, let alone the next hour. I call you my friend and believe that you are out to help and love me, not hurt me. I don't believe that you are indifferent to me. I matter to you as much as others do. I'm working through my own issues and I am not happy to cause you stress. I don't want to think that I don't matter because you matter to me and I want to believe that I matter to you. I am a friend to you and you are one to me. At the very least, we care.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive