Wednesday, March 2, 2016

God's Way

Acts 5:38-39 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.” 

Every morning my reflection has to be of God and his will and purpose in my life. What will he influence today? What will bring me closer to my purpose today? God is in complete control. Whatever the difficulties and struggles that I face, I turn to God today for advice. Truth in my actions and words. Be fair about my dealings and focus on my job. Make amends with my school. Turn this around. Go and do God's will. Make each day count. Begin the day with a fresh look. It's a new day with unlimited possibilities. Take advantage of that. Encouragement keeps me from feeling hopeless. God is good and his mercy endures forever. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone. I love you. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive