Monday, December 22, 2014

Mary, Merry, and Marry

Thank you Lord for your blessings today. Thank you for helping me to feel better today. The stress is reduced and I haven't thrown up since yesterday and I actually had some small bites of food that stayed down. I'm rejoicing over that, thank you Mary for saying yes to the Holy Spirit. We are all able to be merry and spread good cheer and love to one another. Why do we choose to fight and kill instead? These are the days. Our president is so courageous when he stands tall and we are behind him. He has lost some of his spunk right now, but we still stand with him. He needs to take a lesson from you, you have never given up you fight for stopping the violence among black and brown teens. You believe they can see each other as human beings and somehow learn how to handle differences differently. Being left alone in single parent households with poverty income doesn't help. But through it all you still believe, you have hope in them. You have faith. Your faith is strong. It's kept me believing many times. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. I often wonder if you need me. You are focused and determined. I always find myself thinking how humble and strong you are. I know, without a doubt that your name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life. I would be so honored and loved to know that my name could be written there too. You make my day. My wedding would be so quiet. I would make sure to have the license so that it is not only spiritually blessed, but legal. God knows I would just have your associate marry us with a few witnesses. The reception will be done by someone else because  everyone will want to be on your invite list. I just want my husband. I don't need the hoopla. I like the idea of close personal friends witnessing our union before God. Definitely a picture of the two of us right after saying I do. Pictures to remind me of the day. That's all that I would want. Simple ceremony. God is good. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive