Sunday, December 21, 2014

It's been too long

Thank you Lord for everything you have done in my life. For the past two months I have been sick. Either physically challenged, nauseated to the point of just having dry heaves from throwing up so much. I have lost weight, which is a good thing, but not the best way to do it. I am missing you and church so much. I am poor, no check since November because of their glitch. I will get paid the day after Christmas. Know that I love you very much. I'll miss service this year. I look forward to serving on Christmas Day but that will not happen either. I think today was a good day. Family got together to pay tribute to my dad. We hadn't seen each other for a while. Maybe that's why God has me incapacitated at this time. I needed to let others take charge and sit back and take care of myself for a change. 
You were a big baby! 10lbs 6 oz. ! I know your mommy was happy when you finally decided to join us in the real world. She loved you a lot. You are a big bundle of joy. You warm my heart when I think of you. Just hearing your voice puts a smile on my face. Thank you Lord for the small things that are so important. I love you, be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive