Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Our Value and Worth, we are the Bride of God

Ezekiel 16:1-19



When I read this it reminds me of my people. Black and brown, we are just thrown aside. Thank God God Loves us. we are Special to Him. We are thankful that we are forgiven daily. New mercies every day. Our desires control our actions. Doctor's Order supersede the wonderful and soulful worship. what will come of this. Treyvon Martin, Michael Brown, and thousands more. We need your help for justice Lord. We are thankful for your forgiveness. Forgive us Lord that every time a white man is scared or irritated by a black teen he shoots them and that seems to be OK in our society. Where is the value  of life. The psychological aspect of human value and worth has to be reassessed and value must be given to our children's lives. Value the education, value the living conditions, value the teachers, value the parents, give them a living wage so they can take care of their family. Value us . Take the time to care. we are valuable. I am valuable. God died for me. ME. With all my sins, God died for me. God still sent his only son, Jesus to save me. 
Thanks for loving me. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive