Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Starting New



Matthew 5

Daniel 4

Thank You for today Lord. I am grateful and blessed to be in it for you today. All of us have experienced something new. We have been challenged to find God in everything we do. Lord, while we are going through the newness and discipline of beginning something new, help us to overcome the anxiety of waiting. When we are praying for something and it takes a long time to come, we can get frustrated. Our prayers are important. My struggle is with  me. God is sovereign in my life and in the world. I humble myself before God. Nothing I have is because of me. It is God alone who has provided for me and allowed me to receive his goodness. It is not me, it is God. I trust God to provide the strength I need for today. All that I am is because of God's influence in my life. I would not be here if it wasn't for the Lord in my life. Thank You Lord. I love you so very much. We are the light that shines for our beacon of hope. We will make a difference for God.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive