Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Blessing




Thank You God for reminding how I am yours. When I am not performing up to par, you are there. You remind me of whose I am. I am yours and you are mine. I have an assurance that you love me and I love you. God you have given me a spirit of love. I have received that. I pledge to give love and receive love. I am committed to you God. My life is yours. I am giving you all of my love and all of my life. I will be true to you Lord. I will never leave you or forsake you. That is your pledge to me Lord. I receive it and I believe it. I'm alright. I'm going to be alright. Everything will be alright. I'm believing and loving God for my future. We do have a future. I Believe it. The devil is a liar and will try to kill, steal and destroy my future, but God sent Jesus so that I might have life and have it more abundantly. There is joy for me and I will not let the devil steal my joy. I have confidence in that. I may bend and sway but I have not been broken. I'm still here. Thank You God, I am still here. Glory to your name Father God. I love you so much. You are so concerned about me. I forget that you really do care sometimes.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive