Friday, July 8, 2011

Sharing

What a wonderful day. Sharing the word of God with others. Spending quality time doing something worthwhile. Thank you God for showing me that there is more to this life. As long as I am still here then my job is not over.

I prepare myself for what has to be done to get ready for the school year. New year, new expectations. School supplies and everything else.

God is good and I am believing that I am doing the right thing with him. Lord as he gets worse with his depression and constant  refusal to get up anymore, refusing to eat, its time I do what's best for him.

Lord I think you will help me place him in the right environment. God is good and I will seek him for all of my answers. Should I have done it sooner? Should I have never gotten involved in the first place? Why am I the only child that did anything? I know that I can't call myself a christian or a child of God if I didn't do something. I think he will be here another twenty years. He has no serious disease and maybe if they can get him active again, he will find value in his life. That Lord is enough for me. Let us continue this journey.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive