Monday, June 27, 2011

Overcoming Adversity

Lord, Lord. I want you to come in and change everything about me Do what needs to be done so that all of the craziness and foolishness is gone. Lord work a miracle. Thank You for sending Jesus to rescue me. Others don't know the cost of my oil. They don't know what I went through to get to this point in my life. God you are my everything. I walk away from stuff that's trying to hold me captive and today I make that decision that my Lord, My Master, My ruler, My Redeemer is all that I need. Grace is enough. My past is not holding me. Change everything. Change my friends, change my circumstances, change my future, change my outlook. My past is in the past and it is not in control of my future. Lord I repent of my sins. Forgive me and allow me to move forward with clear conviction. Let  your will be done Lord. I make mistakes, I'm human. I;m flawed, I need help. None of us are perfect, we just continue pressing toward our goal. Will we succeed, yes we will, because we are loved. We can lose everything and everyone but still have Jesus and know that we are loved. I know that I get frustrated the k ids, the fighting, the killing the just too much  stuff to have to deal with. I get mad and overwhelmed at the craziness and foolishness.  I have to call on every strength I have just to keep doing the right thing, if possible. If and when. Two of my closest friends. I need new friends. I give up fighting. I'm just praying to God for my miracle, cause that's what its going to take to fix this mess. I stay encouraged that it will happen and I will continue to walk in faith and love.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive