Monday, June 13, 2011

Faith, Hope, and Love

Can I trust God when he doesn't agree with me? Can I trust God to know what's best for me? Can I trust God to know that what I pray for isn't what I need.

Can I still trust God to want whats best for me, even when I am disappointed?  Can I find value in God's decision in my life? Am I willing to want what God wants for me?

Can I stay where I am and still do God's work? I care for the children and will continue to fight the cause of those like myself and others who have lost their way and their voice.

I continue to stand in the gap for the injustice. God hasn't moved me on in that aspect so I stay. But I think, feel, believe God has moved me emotionally.

I am keeping my distance because it is difficult. I fight for the cause. I stay for the support and to be supportive. Somedays its all I can do is be in agreement with the movement.

Fighting for justice is a full time job.

I have faith in our mission, I hope for continued success, and I know that love will always prevail.

God will not put more on us than we can handle so I continue to fight the good fight of faith. I stay.

I keep my distance to help you keep your promise by me  keeping my distance. God has a plan and carrying out that plan is important.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive