Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Woman

..."Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge, I'm trying not to lose my head.
It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under."... Grand Master Flash

Good Things--Feeling better mentally --I have a clear head--actually seriously going for the doctorate-- I am taking the time to fix my health problems--Got my refund--generally in OK health, just a few minor problems that will be fixed--After recovery, I can work locally

Not So Good Things--No Salary (but its worth it not to have to put up with the young "heady" girls/women BS)--At home with the women, they are (we are) (I am) struggling to find our roles in the house/commune/prison that we now inhabit--We each have our men folk and have to take care of them-- to some degree we are not the victim, we have chosen this fate, but we just have to figure out how to live it with sanity and self worth for all--six to eight weeks recovery time--what that will really means I will begin to find out on Wednesday--

As I finish this I ask God, show me a message for him, give me a word to give to him. So I pray, get sincere, and open my bible. What's the first place that God sends me, Song of Songs. I consider that to be our love song. So I guess God wants me to send love to you. So love it is that I send to you tonight. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive