Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day

This is the day you are either for or against.

If you are for it then you have someone you love, who also loves you.

If you are against it then you join the rank and file of the many who re haters of this day for whatever reason.

I had a love and lost it...
I never have experienced love...
I am in love but, they don't know I am in love with them...
I am in love, he knows I am in love, but we can't  be together...

Take your pick...whichever you are during this time...it always pulls at the heart strings.

LOVE...What's Love Got to do with it....

I like the idea of being in love...knowing someone loves you and you love them. Trusting in Love.



Why would I go to a Valentine Day dance alone? Why would I go to a movie alone? I have done enough on my own, I CAN BE IN A CROWDED ROOM AND STILL FEEL ALONE. I AM WITHOUT A PARTNER WILLING TO BE WITH ME AT THESE EVENTS SO I CHOOSE NOT TO GO ANYMORE BY MYSELF. All I want is to be in your arms in your bed. Since we are telling the truth.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive