Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This is the Day that the Lord Has Made

Father God this is your day. Each and every day I am desperate for you. I long for you in my life and I won't stand for you to not be in it daily. My heart's desire is to please you. I wake up wanting to know what can I do to please you today.

Thank you Father for giving us knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom, thank you for bringing us into favor with those around us. We don't want to be where you are not in the midst of everything.

God, I heard on a movie that, once you realize that you truly are in genuine, sincere love then you want to be close to that individual all the time. You want to make constant and repeated connections with that person because you realize that every moment is precious.

Lord I pray that you intercede in my life. You guide and direct me daily. Don't let me fall. Don't let me make the same mistakes over and over again. Let me learn. Let me speak from divine wisdom and spiritual knowledge and enlightment that is stored up deep within me.

Father God let our children know peace. We commission the ministering spirits to go forth and police the area where our children will be today, dispelling the forces of darkness and evil. Allow them to live their lives in such a way that they are open to the lights of this world that project honor and truth in words, thoughts and deeds.

We bind up evry spirit of darkness and any wickedness that tries to establish a stronghold in our lives. We bind up spirits of the occult, alcohol, nicotine, drug addiction, sexual immorality, profanity, obscenity, the blinding spirit of the antichrist, worldly wisdom in any form and every opposer to the truth. We bind up every destructive, deceitful, thieving spirit. You are loosed from your assignment on us and our children in the name of Jesus.

Father God we thank you and praise you for loving us and wanting us to be closer to you. Just to be close to you is my desire. I can do nothing with out you. Nothing makes sense without you in my life. Nothing works without you close to me. Nothing has value without you. Thank you God for giving me the ears to hear and the eyes to see. Father God you occupy first place in my heart and there is none like you. I praise you for who you are. Each and every day I am desperate for you. I long to please you. I seek you out. I am in love with you. You my boo.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive