Monday, August 24, 2009

We Belong

Forgive me Lord for my own insecurities. Lord I don't believe you would have brought me this far to leave me now. I am to wait upon the Lord. I am to be patient. I have to wait. Its not my time, my way or my anything. Its God's time and God's way. Wait for Him. He is worthy. It is worth your while to wait. You have to learn to share. Father in the name of Jesus I come before you asking your forgiveness for being intolerant of one another.Set me free of this impatience. Set me free from public opinion and influence. Wait upon the Lord. Humble your self and go to him at all times in all situations. Stand near and wait. We are precious in his sight so allow God to bring us together. Just wait, wait, wait, wait.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive