Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Glory to your name Lord. You are worthy Lord. I praise your name and give you all the glory. It is for your glory that I am here. Lord help me to say the right words today. My intent and my concerns are being called into place. Am I ready to ignore, to deny, or to confront. Lord when I see something that is not right do I tell, and who do I tell. Are we the only ones who have seen this behavio to this extent or is it known and accepted behavior? Do I just go along as if nothing has happened and let this person control a very important function. Are they really experiencing a split in their personality and need serious pshychological help or is this just a quirky personality trait? Lord help me with this. It is not for me to diagnose anyone but when I see something disturbing and it was done in front of me and others, I have some serious concerns about that person's capacity. Especially now that they are sending these long emails to us, that are demanding that we not speak to anyone else but them, they are in control and they will decide what to do. Maybe patience is the answer. Lord help me in this endeavour. I know you know that I have lots on my plate that I dont need to get involved in this fiasco. I can ignore and bow out gracefully or I can stay in and try to work through the conflict. Lord help me to come up with a decision. I have my own job thats very demanding right now, I have my family stuff that is demanding on my time and my finances are a mess.My love life is in its own mess right now. I dont know how to change anything or what to do about it at all. I want so much  for it to blossom and come into its own relationship. Lord I am grateful for the contact you have allowed me to have with my loved one. I know I am not perfect nor am I asking for perfection from anyone else but when serious mental illness is present do we just ignore or act as if nothing happened. Lord where will I find time for this. Am I to even be concerned? Is this any of my business? You say love our brothers and sisters as we love our selves. Lord help me with this because its on my heart very heavily.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Yes, I am weary. I have been told I won't be teaching summer school which is good. I don't need the bad children for six weeks in a hot school. Now I am going to try for the summer academy which will include students who want to be in school during the summer. I'm more interested in this anyway. Just that its farther and the day is longer. I do need to work during the summer. I want to try and catch up on my bills and tithes. I love you very much. I owe, I owe, its off to work I go.

Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive