Thursday, June 1, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for a beautiful morning. Praise is what I do when I want to be close to you Lord. I have the ability to praise you on my own. I can lift my hands in praise where ever I am and begin to praise you Lord for who you are. I am in love with you  Lord. I can't make it with out you. My faith in you is restored daily. I praise you Lord for all that you are, all that you do and all that you will do. Praise is who I am. Lord can we trust? Can we build trust? The first thing we need is truthfulness. Lord don't let me imagine things one way and the reality is totally different. Keep it real. Keep it real. Let your word be true at all times. Lets build a relationship of trust. Together, we can conquer the world. The Lord is good all the time and all the time the Lord is good.  Give God the glory. His grace is sufficient for me.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How's you day going so far. My day began around 5am. This morning I have the baby in my lap. I have folded a load of clothes and I have read my bible and spent some quiet time with Austin Michael. I can't call him just Austin. He's my little Mikey.  Cute as a button. I think he loves his Nana. You have a grandchild, does she just call you Grandpa? Gramps, or Grandfather? I use to call my grandfather "Grandfather". My mother made us do that, it was so formal. Once you start something you begin a habit. Today we will go to the mall, we have some things to return and exchange for stuff she needs right now. What's on the agenda for you today? Try to continue to be your sweet loving self today and always. Have a blessed day and be a wonderful blessing to someone who needs a blessing today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive