Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Power of Your Presence


John 1:51-2:5

New King James Version (NKJV)
51 And He said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter[a] you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.”

Water Turned to Wine

2 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. 2 Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. 3 And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.”
4 Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come.”
5 His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it.”



Father God I pray that I continue to hear you today. My heart and mind are receptive to your will today. I am walking in your grace. I believe there is more that you want for me. I cannot hide in the shadows and play a backseat role if you want me in the front seat. I cannot move  to the front without your grace and mercy Lord. Keep me close to you. I need to be close to you. I love you and pray for you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive