Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Quietness

 

 

2 Corinthians 2:14-15

New International Version (NIV)
14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere. 15 For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.

Good Morning Lord. I pray that I can linger in your presence today. As I travel through my day I will affirm the children and create a fundamental confidence that is needed for them to be successful. Thank you God for your peace. I am so thankful that you have found a place to rest. Restore your mind, body, and soul. You need it so badly. You have stretched your self thin. Get what you need to be refreshed. I am so glad you did not decide to forsake a vacation this year. You deserve and need it. God's faithful promises to you are always yes. Get closer to God. I love you very much. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive